Live Music at Pier 290
Pier 290 loves to bring the fun, food, and drinks to all our customers! For this reason, we have live music every Wednesday through Sunday.🎶Our live music is held in two spots of the restaurant that are suitable for listening, watching, and dancing to our performers.
The back beach of our restaurant, known as the Palm Beach, is the perfect outdoor spot for live music. It is filled with high-top tables, umbrellas for shade, and a spacious, sandy spot to get your groove on!
There’s nothing better than the sun on your skin, sand in your toes, and music in your ears! Palm Beach gives you all that, so you can expect our live music performers to be on Palm Beach during the afternoon and early evening time slots.
Indoor Bar & Lounge
As the day cools down, we move the music inside to the indoor bar and lounge area. Our live music performances that occur later at night, usually starting at 7pm, are set up inside by our beautiful wooden bar. The space is set up with a small, corner stage and a spacious area to dance.
On Saturdays, we usually have two performers. The first performer is outside from mid to late afternoon on Palm Beach, but the party doesn’t stop after that! We bring the party inside with our second performer in the beautiful wooden bar.
We have a long list of performers with an endless variety of music!
- D’Lite Duo: a variety cover band
- Kenny Jones: vocalist & guitarist
- Doghouse Roses: a roots rock band
- Sundown Crowd: classic country and rock & roll
- Whalen: genres of rock, blues, jazz, funk, hip hop, reggae and fusion
- Telstar: a classic to contemporary band
- Randy McCallister: a soloist and a member of a band singing a variety of music
- Big Al Wetzel Band: music draws from fan favorites of every genre (including Rock/Country/Pop/Blues/Funk/Reggae to name a few)